As a result of the wishes of the majority of parents, the policy of pupils wearing a school uniform will continue. We have adopted a practical and adaptable combination of clothing which is flexible and easily looked after. It is important that children should be appropriately dressed for school and imperative that each item marked with the child’s name. For particular lessons in art and craft some kind of protective clothing is desirable. An apron or old shirt would be adequate.
The following items of clothing are for boys and girls and are to be worn at any time of the year. Summer dresses/shorts may be worn during the summer term:
1. White shirt (long or short sleeved)
3. Blue school sweatshirt or cardigan
4. Grey tailored trousers or skirts/pinafore dress
5. Black shoes (No platform soles/heels or sling backs)
6. Black/Grey/White socks
7. Grey or White tights
8. Blue and White check summer dress
To participate fully in Physical Education your child will need:
1. Plain White Tee shirt (no logos)
2. Plain Black shorts (no logos)
3. Black pumps for KS1 & KS2 (indoor use)
4. Black trainers for KS2 (outdoor use)
5. Dark Blue tracksuit for KS1 & KS2 winter use outdoors
Dark Blue trunks or Dark Blue one piece swimsuit
Please Note: The swimming service insists that Goggles should NOT be worn, unless your child has a medical problem. Please see your child’s teacher to discuss this matter. All children MUST wear a swimming hat if their hair is below their ears.
The governors agreed that under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should children be sent to school in bright trainers, platform soles or heels, sports wear, leggings, fashion or bootleg trousers, any item of jewellery.