At Hassell Primary School, we are committed to supporting the emotional health and wellbeing of our school community. We have a supportive and caring ethos where each individual and their contributions are valued.
At our school we aim to:
- Promote and build children's self-esteem
- Encourage children to be confident in themselves
- Help children to develop emotional resilience and manage challenges and setbacks
- Help children to share their worries and understand ways they can do this
- Help children to name, describe and deal with different feelings and emotions
- Support children in forming and maintaining healthy relationships
As a school we are here to support you and your child's health and wellbeing. If you have any concerns about your child or another child, please contact Mrs Broome, Mrs Brown or your child's class teacher in person, by email or via the school office.